Monday, August 15, 2016

70th INDEPENDENCE DAY - IOB REGIONAL OFFICE MADURAI- 15th August 2016


 70th INDEPENDENCE DAY - IOB REGIONAL OFFICE MADURAI- 15th August 2016

Just back from the flag hoisting ceremony conducted at the IOB Regional Office, Madurai.


Ha....! My Flag....My Anthem...My Country......!


That feeling of patriotism, love and devotion to my country that evokes from the inner of my heart manifolds whenever I stand in attention and sing my national anthem while the tri-colour flutters high above the sky......!


Reproduced below is a Hindi Poem, published in the I.O.B magazine "Madurai Vani" a few days back.


it's about our flag, our tri-colour, our pride......................!


लाल नहीँ, पीला नहीं हरा नहीं न काला
रंग तिरंगा है हमारा, हम उसके रखवाला
जिए तो उसको सदा स्मरण कर
मर जाये तो उसे नमन कर
जब होंगे कुर्बान यहाँ पर
निकलेंगे शान से उसे पहनकर
लेकिन उड़ेगा हज़ार सिपाही
एक दिल होकर कदम मिलाकर
बढेगा आगे लहर बनाकर
'भारत माता की जय' पुकारकर....!




A very happy "INDEPENDENCE DAY" to one and all......

No comments:

Post a Comment