Wednesday, March 5, 2014

As The Beret Hangs.....



Steadfast I lived with honor and pride....Never bowed my head to anyone but God...... Walked Upright and Talked out Loud... From my conscience is where the voices I heard..........



As The Beret Hangs…

Alone have I travelled in the realms of turbulence,
Lands beyond the sea and mountains seen…!
Along the life full of unplanned happenstance
Round many shacks and palaces have I been.
In the terrains of battle I’ve been taught,
Fear not the thorns for they only guide
To sweet little flowers hung somewhere upon your reach
In the aisles of soldiery life I’ve been told,
Not a drop of tear shall I shed out of pain
And not to take a penny oh! that is not mine.
Steadfast I lived with honor and pride
Never bowed my head to anyone but God.
Walked upright and talked out loud,
From my conscience is where the voices I heard.
Never had I scoff at poor and hapless,
Never had any scrimmage with friends and comrades.
And now in the middle of my life while I stands,
I can hear those Loving whispers that haunts.
As my heart longs to breath the native air,
I feel my strength decline and mind austere.
In one of those moments on my journey all alone,
I knelt down and made my head reclined upon them...!


P.S:- Let those " Glorified Refugees" and their Sycophants in the department be happy......God Save My department..... 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment