Saturday, December 21, 2013

ROSE IN MY OFFICE TABLE.....






Walked into my office this morning, I found this beautiful flower placed on the center of my table. Absolutely fascinated, my mind just got blown....! As colorful thoughts overwhelmed within me, those half forgotten dreams have started thronging to my mind like smooth serene ocean waves....! No sooner had the waves started massaging my otherwise turbulent mind, than my runner came in and said ....Sir, this is one leftover flower I got from the conference hall... " looked up at him with the kind of expression that the leaders in Delhi have on their faces now a days, I said to him..." Look dear,. ..., For everything under the sun, there is a place and for every event there is a time.....! " Standing outside the office, he is still pondering over this mischievous quote....!

No comments:

Post a Comment