Friday, November 8, 2013

A BEAMER GOING FOR A SIX- UMPIRE'S SIGNAL...?

This is what I've posted in my facebook profile update yesterday....I'am still waiting for an answer.....!!!!! 


"I asked a question yesterday regarding the fair signal by an umpire in the event of a fast bowler throws a beamer that goes past the batsman, the wicket keeper and going over the fence for a Six. It's been almost 15 hours and I haven't gotten an answer yet. So I hope it's one really stupid question with no specific answer..right? I don't even know whether it had happened before but a maverick bowler in the likes of Akthar or Malinga with such powerful shoulders and slinga round arm action, throwing a ball to a horizontal distance of 80-90 meters with an angle of elevation equal to 45 degrees is quite possible with an extra bit of back bending. May be my cricket crazy St.Marian friends could throw some light on this subject....Where are you guys...".

No comments:

Post a Comment