Monday, February 11, 2013

WELCOME RAIN TO MY HEART

 WELCOME RAIN TO MY HEART


 




It rained in Trivandrum today and I thought I would share with you what I just got trying to pick up those clouds building over the northern skies with my normal old digital camera. It has been almost two months without rain here yet it is so hot during day time due to its topographic incongruity. When it’s cold down north, it’s warm and humid here in south. Both way, rain has always been a spectacular view for me and I can really feel the chilliness in my mind when it was pouring down outside. The sound of rain and those tiny rain drops when splatters upon my face, I remember those people connected to me, but are missing from my life. Perhaps I love rain because of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment